Dear lazyweb,
I'd like a relatively brainless way to simultaneously post the same thing on this blog and on my Livejournal page.
I keep feeling that I should post more often whith, you know actual writing. I keep thinking, "If only I could push it to both blogs at the same time I'd be inspired to write! And then I'd be able to run the world as a benign ruler, and everyone would have enough food, and ..."
By brainless I mean that I don't want to have to cut and paste from one to the other each time. I want something that will still do this with the brain-dead posting that I probably shouldn't have written at 3:00 in the morning as surely as it does the relatively thought out one I post at three in the afternoon.
If there's a posting client that can be made to post to both simultaneously, that would rock. I'm running Mac OS 1.3.9* if that's a consideration.
I know of a few folks that do this sort of thing from blogs that they administer themselves, but I haven't seen anything like this for Blogger / Livejournal.
Thanks,
'yr pal -Dave
* Yeah I had a laptop running 10.4, but it died. I've got some software on my desktop that I use a lot that doesn't play well with Tigers so it probably won't get updated for a while. (Besides it's almost seven years old and might not be too happy with a newfangled OS...)